Retsel Mil Publications and Retsel Mil Japan, LLC (hereafter referred as “we”, “us”, “our” or “our”) operate retselmil.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
1. Definition of Personal Information
The term “Personal Information” refers to any information that can identify a specific customer (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.). Any such information must be provided on your own initiative.
2. Collection of Personal Information
Whenever we collect your Personal Information, we will clearly state the purpose of this collection on our website. We will not use your Personal Information for any other purpose than we have informed on this website.
We will only collect your personal information lawfully and fairly.
3. Use of Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information only for the following purpose;
(1) To deliver the products you have ordered
(2) After-sales service after delivery of the products
(3) To compile statistical data for marketing, sales promotion and product planning purposes (individuals cannot be identified)
(4) To provide information on products and services
4. Sharing of Personal Information between group companies
Retsel Mil Publications and Retsel Mil Japan, LLC may share your Personal Information between the two companies only within the scope of this policy when it is necessary to perform the business.
5. Sharing of personal information with third parties
We will not provide your personal information to third parties, except in the following cases
(1) If the customer has given consent
(2) Where we are required to provide by law.
6. Deposit of personal information to a third party
We will not entrust your personal information to any third party, except in the following case;
(1) When the Company entrusts the customer’s information to a consignment company with whom the Company has concluded a confidentiality agreement, within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified to the customer.
7. Inquiries from customers
The customer may request the disclosure or correction of the customer’s own personal information held by the Company. The Company will also accept enquiries and consultations regarding personal information, and requests to cease using the information.
When these requests are made, we will respond appropriately within reasonable limits.
Inquiries about your personal information:
Retsel Mil Publications
Phone: +65-6453 1820
Address: Singapore Ang Mo Kio Central, P.O.Box 0767, 915609, Singapore
Retsel Mil Japan, LLC
Address: 2-16-1-1305 Yamakubo, Sakura-ku, Saitama, 3380821, Japan
8. Collection of personal data from the website
Our website sends information called cookies to your computer in order to identify your device and provide you with a better browsing experience. It is not used to identify you personally.
(2) Our use of SSL
Our site uses SSL to increase the security of customers’ information. The personal information you enter, such as your name and e-mail address, is automatically encrypted before it is sent and received, so that even if the transmitted data is intercepted by a third party, there is no risk of its contents being stolen.
(3) Our Use of Log Files
Our website records information about visitors to our website in the form of access logs. These access logs contain information such as the domain name and IP address of the visitor, the type of browser used, and the date and time of access, but they do not usually contain personally identifiable information. These access logs are used for the maintenance and management of the website and for statistical analysis of usage, but are not used for any other purpose.
(4) Embedded Content
This site contains embedded content such as videos, images, etc. Embedded content from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were visiting that site.
We reserve the right to change this policy without notice to you, except as otherwise provided by law or in this policy.
We do not accept any responsibility for the information or services provided on sites linked from this site.
Although we try to ensure that the content and information on this website is as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee its accuracy or security. Also, there may be delays in updating the information.
We cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by the content of this website.